Halliday Marx have partnered with an exciting Property business to recruit a Data Analyst on an Interim basis for 3 months. This role has Hybrid working.
- Distribute daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting outlining core KPIs and performance metrics
- Review and analyse performance MI to identify any deficiencies and provide accurate and comprehensive solutions and recommendations to improve outcomes
- Assist and support the rest of the data and BI team to continually seek to identify and improve MI suites, by assessing historic reporting to create automation of reports and introduce new data sources to improve performance
- Identify key data risks, proposing mitigation and controls within the department
- Provide support and direction for colleagues in the roll out of new MI suites and dashboards
- Support the delivery of intermediary monitoring KPI’s ensuring accurate reports are provided to the field teams
- Business partnering for Business Intelligence and IT including change requests/briefs.
- Support the delivery of the Commercial Finance board packs to agreed time lines.
- Support resource management within the organisation through production of telephony and activity data to ensure that SLAs and KPIs are achieved across all teams.
- Identify opportunities to automate existing manual reporting across all business areas.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- 1-2 years experience with Power BI
- Experience monitoring performance analysis of sales.
- Metric analysis.
- Analytical skills and good data interpretation
- Experience of Microsoft 365 programmes, particularly with Excel
- Experience using Business Central (Dynamics) system a bonus.
- Attention to detail.
- Database management/strong administration skills
- Confidence and a good communicator
- Initiative, honesty, and integrity
- Positive can-do attitude within a fast-changing environment
- A team player