Our client, a global business based in West London, require a Finance Analyst to join their team on an interim basis for 3 months.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide consolidated divisional view of monthly results for both lines of business to the Finance Manager
- Key point of contact for Group Finance, business and Outsourcer for any divisional management reporting related queries
- Primary contact for Finance Manager on queries relating to performance to date and consolidated regional view of results
- Driving continuous process improvement via the Outsourcer
- Be a key contact to provide feedback and recommendations to Outsourcer for processes
- Provide the business review of regional performance
- Comply with accounting policies, IFRS, and where applicable local GAAP to ensure business risks are minimised and continually looking for opportunities to improve processes and controls to ensure compliance and minimise risk.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Have strong technical knowledge
- Prior experience of SAP is an advantage
- Strong communications skills will be essential for this role