£75,000 - £80,000
Follow us on LinkedIn for all our latest roles, news and insights
My client is a global consultancy and are looking to recruit a Finance Manager/Controller to join the team on an 18 month contract to cover maternity.
- Lead and manage the operational finance team ensuring that roles and responsibilities are clear, that the team is motivated and meets the needs of the business.
- Deferred Revenue
- Prepare and present monthly MI packs and all entities
- Ensure that the financial processes for the business and associated businesses are effective and fit for purpose. Look to continuously improve processes and use technology to create efficiency, reliability, and quality data.
- Manage the Audit process and ensure all statutory accounts have been prepared accurately and in a timely manner
- Consolidate, produce, and distribute Monthly Board Pack to Board and Bank (multi-currency)
- Compile Commentary discussing variances against budget for Group Financial Controller.
- Review Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation files ensuring accounts show a true and accurate account.
- Research and implement ways of improving Finance department efficiencies
- Liaise with group, Global CEO on regular basis to help them with the financial and commercial running of their businesses
- Liaise with business to produce Budgets and Forecasts
- Reviewing and approving monthly supplier pay runs.
- Liaising with relevant international accounts offices to ensure payroll processed & monthly transactions posted.
- A qualified or experienced part qualified accountant who understands the full range of operational finance required for an SME
- Supervisory experience in an operational environment
- An ability to review, develop and implement new processes.
- Experience of implementing new systems and maximising the effectiveness of existing systems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Capability to understand the business need for financial data and ability to develop dashboards or present data in an easily understood and digestible format
- Strong work ethic
- Desire and flexibility to cope with the changing environment of a fast-growing SME
- Confidence and social skills to work with senior management, business colleagues and other finance team colleagues effectively