Our client, a large real estate business, require a finance manager to join their team on an initial interim basis. The role, reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, is based in Central London
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with covenant strength reporting for counterparties to Asset transactions.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reporting to Operations Boards.
- Production of the weekly 26 week cash flow forecast for business.
- Preparation of Capex spend forecasts.
- Preparation of cash based reporting for the business in order to track areas of spend.
- Production of Balance Sheet reconciliation’s for appropriate areas of responsibility and facilitating the monthly Group balance sheet boardroom review.
- Assisting in Budget work, including variance analysis and budget GL uploads.
- Liaising with the Financial Reporting team to assist in preparation of statutory accounts and assist with auditors and the tax department when required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have strong communication skills
- Have the ability to present to various senior stakeholders
- Be experienced in working to tight deadlines