Halliday Marx have partnered with a growing Media Organisation to recruit a Finance Analyst on an interim 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager, you will provide operational support ensuring reporting, systems and processes are developed, improved to help drive the business forward.
- Support the FP&A Manager with the end to end modelling process, built for forecasting and wider training and development support
- Provide detailed analysis to management to aid and support budgeting, forecasting, and decision making
- Support the FP&A Manager with the deliver of dashboards and systemised reporting
- Lead and drive the process improvement of the FP&A function, suggesting process improvements, automation and support and test the implementation
- Support the wider FP&A Team to provide analysis and wider business reporting support
- Support and assist with the audit, preparing schedules and reconciliations and answer any audit queries
- Support the wider Finance Function and Management in delivering exceptional financial analysis and adhoc projects and duties as necessary
The Successful Candidate;
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant or studying towards CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Previous Analytical experience including building and implementing reporting processes and dashboards
- Strong forecasting and reporting skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and deadline driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player – work collectively and collaboratively within the finance function, but also autonomously