Halliday Marx have partnered with a Technology Organisation to recruit an Interim Management Accountant on an initial 6 month contract. This is a maternity cover opportunity.
Situated in their central City of London offices and reporting directly into the Head of Finance.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts including group subsidiaries
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Preparation of the monthly actuals vs budgets
- Review balance sheet accounts and GL reconciliations prepared by junior members of the finance function
- Cashflow forecasting and monitoring
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT returns
- Identify process improvement opportunities including costs controls, revenue saving and enhancement
- Adhoc tasks and projects as required
The Successful Candidate;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous experience working in a close knit and small finance team and function
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbally
- Strong attention to detail
- Deadline driven – ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines