My client is a Multi-National Distribution Company based in Surrey and are looking for a Management Accountant. The role is split between Business Partnering and Month End duties.
- Business Partner the Operations Director and Analyst. This role is a key link between Finance and Operations. Work alongside them both to be able to improve business process and reporting.
- Provide insight into business reports and recommendations to the business.
- Responsible for the following month end duties including Accruals and Prepayments, Fixed Assets, Bank and Inter-Company Reconciliation
- Supporting the Financial Controller with day to day duties as well as audit
- Monitor the marketing A&P spend vs budget / latest forecast
- Cash-flow forecasting & Treasury reporting to Treasury team
- Quarterly VAT Return
- Cover for the absence of other Finance staff – including AP/AR.
The Successful Candidate will;
- Newly Qualified Accountant or at Finalist Level (CIMA/ACCA) with a mix of Financial and Management Accounting experience
- Business Partnering experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and challenge at all levels.
- Strong Excel skills – V Look Ups/Pivot Tables
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- A high standard of numerical ability and computer literacy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; must be flexible and able to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate initiative, confidence, and a pro-active approach.
- Demonstrate an organised work environment.
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable