Halliday Marx have exclusively partnered with a large Consultancy organisation to recruit a Management Accountant on a 9 month maternity contract.
Hybrid working consisting of 3 days per week in their Central London offices, you will report into the Financial Controller.
You will provide financial management and business support across the business, delivering high quality management information through detailed analysis and insight.
- Produce high quality monthly management accounts and board packs with detailed analysis and supporting commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist the Financial Controller with the annual budgeting and forecasting
- Proactively analyse and review project forecasts, revenue and work in progress (WIP)
- Assist and support with the annual audit and year end statutory accounts
- Oversee journals, accruals and prepayments ensuring accurate reconciliations and postings
- Support the Commercial Team
- Adhoc duties and tasks to support the wider Finance Team
About the Successful Candidate;
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder Engagement – must be able to deal with both financial and non-financial stakeholders of all levels
- Strong team player who can work autonomously
- Deadline driven – Can work to tight reporting time-frames
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel