Halliday Marx have partnered with a growing Technology/Manufacturing Organisation to recruit a Part Qualified Management / Financial Accountant. This is a fully remote working role, but there will be a requirement to attend their office approximately once a month.
You will oversee all business units ensuring accurate and timely reporting, including Financial Reporting, Quarterly Reporting and month end close for multiple entities.
- Responsible for P&L and Balance sheet, including T&E, Payroll, Credit Card, Cash, and Intercompany accounting.
- Preparing the month end close, assisting with leading commentary at country/functional/regional level and reporting within deadlines.
- Delivering high quality reporting by reviewing and preparing the monthly management accounts.
- Preparing full Balance Sheet reconciliations monthly.
- Overview and control of statutory audits for the region, ensuring accurate and timely submission of the statutory accounts in compliance with statutory requirements (including US GAAP reconciliation).
- Monitoring intercompany processing and reconciliation to ensure accuracy.
- Leading ongoing country compliance and ensuring robust control environment is in place across the regions.
- Provide analytics about trends.
- Preparing the production of the statutory accounts under local GAAP and/or liaising with external providers.
- Supporting the overall improvements of ERP, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Ensuring all reports are prepared in line with timetable and constantly striving to improve reporting.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics.
- Other ad hoc roles/tasks as deemed necessary.
The Successful Candidate;
- Experienced part qualified/qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Work experience as an accountant with strong working knowledge of P&L, balance sheet, intercompany accounting, auditing, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Strong understanding and application of accounting principles under US GAAP, IFRS and Local GAAP.
- Extensive ERP Experience with Microsoft D365 being an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A keen sense of attention to detail and an ability to prioritise tasks on multiple projects.
- Ease with developing relationships among various levels of an organisation.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication.
- Highly effective analytical skills and strong, hands-on experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.