Halliday Marx have partnered with a large growing Media Organisation to recruit a Risk & Assurance Manager on a Permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Head of Finance Transformation you will be responsible for delivering the risk management framework for audit, support internal departments and provide advisory services across the business.
- Lead the risk management process across the business, maintaining the corporate risk register and supporting departments to identify and manage their own individual risks using departmental risk registers.
- Develop the annual internal audit plan, ensuring it is in line with overall company goals and objectives and ensure its delivery on budget and to the agreed timelines.
- Manage the incident review process, investigating any significant process or control failures with business areas to ensure improvements are made to prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Effectively communicate all findings, including identified control deficiencies and opportunities for improvement, with senior management and internal Risk and Audit Committee through written reports and review meetings.
- Regularly monitor the business’s progress with implementing any recommendations issued by Risk and Assurance through audits and incident reviews.
- Perform ad hoc pieces of work to support the business, such as advisory services in relation to new projects or process changes.
The Successful Candidate;
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA, SAICA or equivalent) OR Auditor
- Significant experience conducting Risk Reviews, Managing Internal Audits including Planning and Reporting
- Experience providing Assurance around Risk Management
- Strong and technical Auditing skills
- Strong relationship builder with internal stakeholders
- Exceptional communicator with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong management of financial controls