My client is a fast growing Marketing company and are looking for a Financial Accountant.
As a Financial Accountant, you will be supporting a high-energy, rapidly growing company. This role plays an essential part in our accounting team and will oversee cash, accruals as well as own account reconciliations.
This role will work closely with FP&A, Financial Shared Services and key business partners.
This is a great opportunity to learn global accounting and gain exposure to more complex accounting areas.
- You will drive continuous process improvement for the monthly close cycle and business processes
- Opportunity to utilise next generation accounting tools in a growing, fast paced and vibrant environment where finance is front and centre, not a back-office function
- Support multiple legal entities in different European countries involving a broad range of stakeholders
- General accounting and month-end activities – balance sheet reconciliations, inter-company reconciliations, prepayments, accruals, intangibles, and allocations
- Monitor procedures and make suggestions to improve processes and increase efficiencies
SOX compliance and assist with audits as required
- Oversee transactional processes and liaise with outsourced providers
- Oversee daily banking activities
- Oversee analysis of associate expenses
- Project work will be required on an ad-hoc basis
- Highly organised, detail oriented, collaborative, and approachable
- Thrive in a start-up – like environment, and seek the experience of working for a publicly traded tech company
- Ability to function as part of a team, multi-task, prioritise, and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- You are eager to learn various accounting topics and grow professionally
- Strong experience with financial and management information systems (e.g. WorkDay or equivalent)