Senior Credit Controller / Fees Clerk
£35,000 - £40,000
Follow us on LinkedIn for all our latest roles, news and insights
Halliday Marx have partnered exclusively with a legal firm based in the City of London and are looking for a Fees Clerk to join their busy team to cover maternity.
- Manage the timely and efficient billing of members’ fees
- Run daily private and local authority fees reports.
- Chasing of fees by telephone and email.
- Maintain records of all transactions related to fees.
- Process payment of all fees.
- Provide supporting documentation where a claim has not been processed
- Administration of correspondence, invoices and fee receipts
- Process applications for payment on account.
- Support the Senior Fees Clerk in the performance of their duties.
- Deputise in the absence of the Senior Fees Clerk.
- Legal background or professional services background desirable
- Excellent numerical and communication skills.
- Self-starter, able to work unsupervised.
- Able to work in a challenging, fast paced, results focussed environment.
- Educated to at least A level.