Corporate Tax Accountant
£400 – £500 per day (inside IR35)
Halliday Marx have partnered with a reputable Media Organisation to recruit a Tax Accountant on an interim basis for 3 months.
The role is hybrid working, consisting of 2 days per week in their Central London office.
- Preparation of annual UK CT returns for multiple entities
- Responsible for quarterly CT forecasting and reporting, including calculation of CT payments on account and managing the group payment arrangement
- Preparation of tax provisioning calculations at UK entity level for statutory financial statements under both IFRS, FRS101 and FRS102
- Monthly review of the CT balance sheet items to ensure the balances reflected are accurate.
- Management of the CbCR process
- Advisory support for the CT FBP and Group Tax Director
- Work with members of the wider finance community to promote and share best practice
- Ensure effective governance, risk management and internal compliance processes and controls are in place
The Successful Candidate;
- CTA qualified
- Experience of preparing UK Corporate Tax returns with multiple country codes
- Demonstrated experience of deferred tax and the preparation of notes to the Annual Report and Accounts
- Strong experience of delivering a high-quality accounting service
- Experience of providing tax advice