£38,000 - £40,000
Follow us on LinkedIn for all our latest roles, news and insights
Halliday Marx have partnered with a Global Media Company who are looking for a Treasury Analyst on an Interim basis.
- Process Treasury settlements, netting and cross-border payments utilising In House
- Proprietary System – eCash, as well as a number of banking systems.
- Act as an administrator for eCash – User Access, New Agency set up/removal
- Provide Bank Reconciliation support to Trading activities
- Respond to requests for information from agencies and undertake settlement investigations
- Undertake investigations relating to problem settlements
- Confirmation of Internal/External trading activity
- Verification of Trades in TMS
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as required
- Minimum 2.1 degree in a Finance related subject preferred.
- Equivalent of 3 A’s at A’ Level (one must be in Mathematics)
- Minimum 2 year’s experience within the Treasury Function.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of Payment systems & Swift Messaging.
- Previous experience performing Bank Reconciliations